Wednesday, December 3, 2008

There's a name for it

This crazy thing we've done, having our boys so close together. Baby bunching: www.babybunching.com

It's nice to know we're not alone in this craziness. Jack and Adam are just under 17 months apart; I can't count the number of times we've been asked if they are twins. Then, Adam and Mason are almost exactly two years apart.

When I was pregnant with Mason and the doctor suspected he was twins, all I could think was OHMIGOSH, WE COULD HAVE FOUR KIDS UNDER THE AGE OF FOUR!!!! Talk about your ultimate baby bunching.

So, when we found out that he was only one baby who was due much sooner than I'd originally suspected(who can keep track of dates when you are a baby buncher?), it was a huge relief to think that we were "only" going to have three boys under the age of 4. Piece of cake.

I wouldn't have it any other way.