Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Seeing Santa

I took the boys to see Santa last night. After waiting in an extremely long line, they still managed to do great with him. Jack and Adam ran right up to him. Even got a cute pic of them on Santa's lap- Santa looked a little sleepy, but I knew the boys wouldn't be able to do better, so I went with this shot anyway. The Santa's helper decided that I didn't have to pay for the older boys' pic since Santa was sleeping, so that was a great bonus!

Mason was smiling and happy with Santa. He already looks like he needs a haircut, though!

Just to add to the holiday excitement around here, Jack asked Santa for a water squirter, aka a water gun. That's it, that's all he wants. Now, where on earth you can find one of those in Western PA in the dead of winter, I have no idea. Good thing Santa has it covered.....