Saturday, February 14, 2009

Valentine's Pics from the Past

After our adventure at Christmastime of trying to get all three boys into a pic together, I thought I'd skip Valentine's Day this year. But, I thought I'd show some of the cute pics that were taken of the boys at this time of year in years past.

Jack, age 14 months


Jack, age 2; and Adam, age 9 months




And then there was last year's effort: Jack, just over 3, and Adam, 21 months. What a disaster it was trying to get them both to cooperate. This pic pretty much says it all...we did eventually get a great shot, but it was when we came back to view the pics and did a second session with the boys, but they only uploaded the first session to the site, so I only have easy access to the awful pics!
Maybe next Valentine's Day we'll be able to get a pic of all three together. Or maybe I'll just get a picture collage done.